Support Beaulieu College effortlessly by swiping your MySchool card
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet, South Africa’s biggest community-based fundraising programme, raises over R4 million every month for schools, charities and animal welfare organisations. Every time you swipe your card at any of our partners they make a donation on your behalf to the school or cause you choose at no cost to you!
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
More than 1.2 million South Africans carry MySchool cards.
- Supporters apply for a free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card and select up to 3 schools and/or charities as their beneficiary/ies.
- A percentage of their transaction is then allocated to their beneficiary.
- The partner stores pay the contribution on behalf of the cardholder.
All these transactions are recorded and a statement is sent to individual supporters on a monthly basis. The supporter card is not a credit or debit card but simply tracks transactions and funds raised.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0860 100 445 - Available Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00, excluding public holidays
- Fax: 0866 822 833
- Website: www.myschool.co.za